New Clue Found!!

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Bergy3
Data [Undefined]

Re: New Clue Found!!

Unread post by Bergy3 »

So the floating monitor in a corridor...is this new? I can see a forerunner symbol embossed on it, I assume it's related,

Link=http://206.16.223.61/E5h2JK/flash/web/index.html
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Bergy3 wrote:So the floating monitor in a corridor...is this new? I can see a forerunner symbol embossed on it, I assume it's related,

Link=http://206.16.223.61/E5h2JK/flash/web/index.html
That's the server, btw. It's been up for a month now, heh, still waiting for four others to open.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

are we positive they havent dropped the servers? it would be lame....but its a possibility....maybe there taking the ARG a different route now, i HOPE they didnt drop the servers in favor for a different item but its still a possibility, after all we ALL did some complaining over the ARG being to slow and easy...
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

atenz wrote:are we positive they havent dropped the servers? it would be lame....but its a possibility....maybe there taking the ARG a different route now, i HOPE they didnt drop the servers in favor for a different item but its still a possibility, after all we ALL did some complaining over the ARG being to slow and easy...
We unlocked something... we should check every possible lead to see if anything has changed.
KGabMI
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by KGabMI »

I have a theory...

I thinkw e did unlock something... however what we unlocked might not have been a server... yet.

I think what we unlocked is currently at E3... and we may see it then...

Whatddaya think?
Echelon Three
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Echelon Three »

Man, I hope so, I got a key so I'm rooting for this thing to work. I wonder if they just didn't jump the gun a bit, and it was supposed to have happened closer to the E3 event.
007jedi
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by 007jedi »

Well i didn't have time to read every page but has anyone noticed that $117.00 could be 177 as in spartan 117...Master chief.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

All of this has been discussed, considered, and led us to a new Server. Click here to learn about this topic in its entirety.

On a side note, I am going to lock this topic since it's been discussed and led us to its intended goal.