Tons of new stuff

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Tons of new stuff

Unread post by KLind »

They also got a 25 digit alphanumeric code that (potentially) could be redeemed on the "Redeem Code" icon on the Xbox 360 Marketplace... :shock:
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

KLind wrote:They also got a 25 digit alphanumeric code that (potentially) could be redeemed on the "Redeem Code" icon on the Xbox 360 Marketplace... :shock:
apparently it let you download the server video thing - but that cant be it can it?

im not sure if thats even true - i heard it on some forum and sumone seemed to say it out of nowhere

ide just like to add - anyone with a code dont give it out - when halo 3 comes out you may get a special unlockable extra or something i dont know but keep it to yourself
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

sharpsniper99 wrote:
ODST Epsilon wrote:Yeah, any members on here who are getting these prizes, congrats, we all know that even the most insignificant (but reasonable) post can help solve problems and it's unfortunate that people who only have a glancing interest in this may be rewarded as well.
you worded it a lot better than me - thats what i meant in my post if i seemed a bit bitter, oh and im from london - im hoping since sota showed up here it means i can still win prizes etc and be as fully emeresed in the arg - what about you Air Sparrow Hawk
I'm from around London, if you've heard of Essex then I live in Chav Central AKA Romford.

Oh and I too hope that I can be a bigger part of the ARG, it'd be cool if they need another 100 people to open the next server and I was one of them. Hmmm... maybe I'll check my e-mail real quick... :lol:
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

Whats the point of the old video? Unless until a certain ammount of codes are entered that triggers the next part...
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

We'll I'm going to bed, it's past midnight over here.

Oh and I think KLind may be onto something.
Systema Eterna
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Systema Eterna »

Damn do they automatically send this stuff out? Cause I was one of the first 100, I hope I get something.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

Air Sparrow Hawk wrote:We'll I'm going to bed, it's past midnight over here.

Oh and I think KLind may be onto something.
I have one of my boys working on it. Also if you are one of the 100, dont worry. The dude that got it lives in Seattle. Soon you to will have a pile of Shwag ;)
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

I hear that they're Gamerpics.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

Yeah, Gamerpics: Image
yakaman
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by yakaman »

Crap!

Throw us a bone! It's been what...two weeks and nothing. Gah! I'm not whining - really. I'm just anxious.