new link on SOTA site

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Re: new link on SOTA site

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

Ok, I decided to try lining up the outer ring of the glyph with the Y Holes, I found if you do this it lines up almost perfectly with the Y Holes, the Sarsen Stones and the Triuthons.

I also tried lining up the outer ring with the Sarsen Stones, it again lines up perfectly with the Triuthons.

Oh and sorry but I did a little bit of a shoddy job on this one. Due to the amount of pictures I couldn't attach a file and I can't really show them all here as it might be seen as page stretching. So I've uploaded them to photobucket.

Here's the link if anyone wants to take a look:

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t20/ ... rrow_hawk/
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Good work on those images. I wish you guys were in the speculation forum weeks ago viewtopic.php?f=13&t=516&hilit=
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

Dalthanas wrote:Good work on those images. I wish you guys were in the speculation forum weeks ago viewtopic.php?f=13&t=516&hilit=
Awwww shucks dude! :D

Anyways, I've also uploaded some of the stuff that came out when I fiddled around with the glyphs a bit.

Oh and do you guys think this whole Glyph/Stonehenge thing deserves it's own thread? I'm not sure if I should go and make one or not because a lot has already been covered here.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

If ckansers is amenable to the idea, you could just change this thread's title to "Stonehenge/Glyph Link?"
Or something like that? :)