Ya kno what I think...?

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Ya kno what I think...?

Unread post by ODST Epsilon »

3zz wrote:Somehow Im getting the feeling the hive mind is collectively missing something. We are frantically searching and still turning up with noting, I even thought of looking for morse code in the server 5 bleeps untill I figured that wasnt it. We must be missing something, and Bungie noticed, gave us a clue by altering around server 5 a bit and were still missing it, apparently. But just as apparently Bungie isnt planning on giving us the info for free, hence the three week waiting time. I cant think of any other justified reason to keep us in the dark for three weeks.
But you're missing one crucial fact of all this: Microsoft is the one that owns Halo3.com and the associated websites. That means that, presumably, aside from the actual storyline, they're the ones running the actual events such as the server unlocks and comics and what not. They're definitely not going to pass up a chance for marketing and just sitting back as people leave due to frustration while others look and see stuff where there is nothing. No, this was all part of their plan because remember that countdown changed as AR said things and it would've been like the other MS owned sites, either showing no information or locking people out. You guys need to stop thinking like a bunch of storytellers and instead like a PR exec who has a bottom line to look at.
3zz
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by 3zz »

Well, new things are bound to appear next saturday. Like I said before, 7/7/7 is just too good to leave alone. Rejoice, the wait will be over soon.
DocOctavius
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DocOctavius »

What about 7-5-07? That's the # listed on the flood slide, right? Nothing happen today yet? :P

I am hella disappointed in this though. There should be much more to hunt out info and find...
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

3zz wrote:Well, new things are bound to appear next saturday. Like I said before, 7/7/7 is just too good to leave alone. Rejoice, the wait will be over soon.
I agree, there is no possible way that Microsoft will waste this opportunity as this date only comes around once every 100 years. I am expecting big things on Saturday.

And no, nothing seems to have happened today unfortunately. So we still have a cold case.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

doesnt seem like anything to important has happened today, of course i JUST got on, so i could be wrong.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

No, you're right, Atenz...nothing Earth-shattering (was that a pun?) has happened on the ARg front today. There are still many hours left in the day, though.

To (kinda) move this back on topic (not that it ever got really far off), ya know what I think? I think I can't wait much longer for Pepsico to release the Halo 3 Mountain Dew cans! Seriously, I could use some caffeine right now. :|
Corbob
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Corbob »

Frogwart wrote:No, you're right, Atenz...nothing Earth-shattering (was that a pun?) has happened on the ARg front today. There are still many hours left in the day, though.

To (kinda) move this back on topic (not that it ever got really far off), ya know what I think? I think I can't wait much longer for Pepsico to release the Halo 3 Mountain Dew cans! Seriously, I could use some caffeine right now. :|
You think those cans will have glyphs or parts of a puzzle on them?
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

no, i believe those cans, will infact either turn you into the actual master chief....or will be so pumped with caffine and sugars, you will be able to vibrate (think clean here fellas) so fast, that you will actually travel to a distant time, in which halo3, is already released. i love pepsico :D but you know im not sure it will taste that good.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

Yeah...I've had cherry-flavored Mountain Dew before--seems to me it came out around the time that last game with "Halo" in the title was released--and well, I imagine it tasted like something very nasty that I won't name here, to avoid offending the moms who might be watching what their juniors and junioresses are doing online...but it's another word for a donkey. :cry:
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

lol niiiice.itnwill probably be the same this time, unless its a different flavor?

OHHHHHH! instead of mountain dew they should ahve had the Jones soda co. do it! i LOOOOVE jones! and jones makes the best soda in the world! O.O