hrm?

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Banshee 105
Data [Conditional]

Re: hrm?

Unread post by Banshee 105 »

I think it's merely stating that history repeats itself. That the covenant will come very soon, and we should watch for the "keepers of the flame" Which could be spartans, or perhaps, elites?
Odyon
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Odyon »

The Loot wrote:It leads to halo3.com. I haven't stumbled upon anything but a curious anomaly under Media/Screensavers. Has that message always been there?
I don't know if that message has always been there, but it looks to fit with some of what AR has said. Except that archiving was supposed to be finished already. Also, if you look at the box art for Halo 3 Standard Edition on this site, you get the same message.

Probably just a place holder, though I wouldn't be surprised if they chose language that sounded like AR just to spark something.

On another note: the AR said we'd have to work together and now some us get an email about finding the keepers of the flame (I didn't get the email myself). An easy leap to make, but I imagine it'll have to be worked out on B.net forums for the most part.
Irregular Apocalypse
Site Admin

Unread post by Irregular Apocalypse »

The Loot wrote:It leads to halo3.com. I haven't stumbled upon anything but a curious anomaly under Media/Screensavers. Has that message always been there?
Yes, since this latest overhaul of Halo3.com.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Yeh. It's always been there. It appears wherever there's a missing pic. Like Gravemind under the Characters section.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

No need to send everyone an email since everyone is sharing what they find.