1am

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: 1am

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Hey, what time will he be showing up GMT? I heard it mentioned that it was 8PM, but I'd like some clarification please.
Velez
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Velez »

Hypersoldier wrote:
Darkendes wrote:[...Also, the link leads to Halo3.com. Is there anything out of place or different there? How about the picture included with the email? In the past, text was encrypted inside of picture files, HTML code had been altered to have hidden things placed in there without affected the website itself. ARGs are notorious for doing things like this, so we might have to test every idea that comes up before we can debunk it....
Of course, it could still be way too early in the game for these kind of puzzles, but you never know.
Code on the Forerunner Email page is legit from what I could tell, checked it straight away. Didn't notice any links or clues. Halo3.com is all clean, too, just made sure.

Never too early to check for puzzles.
I think something will definitely happen at Halo3.com. Why else would the picture link to there? I have no idea what though...
Onebitrocket
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Onebitrocket »

It landed in my email at 9.29 am GMT. I was on the beta and am rgitered with Bnet.
kungfudude
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by kungfudude »

Lichtonatus wrote:Hey, what time will he be showing up GMT? I heard it mentioned that it was 8PM, but I'd like some clarification please.

He was supposed to show this moring at 9GMT but he did not, instead half an hour later a number of people recieved emails from xbox.com which seemed to advertise halo.
MasterLeaf
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MasterLeaf »

don't bother looking in halo3.co right this instant. the site hasnt been updated since april.

use javascript:alert(document.lastModified)

to find out its last update date.
MadTsunami
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MadTsunami »

Did anything happen besides the email? is B.net in shambles? is HBO up in flame?

tell me!
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Ooops! I thought it was hapenning tonight XD

Guess that's what happens when you come into something like this partway through