1am

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Re: 1am

Unread post by M4730 »

how did u send him a message?
Hun7er
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hun7er »

i think it was sent to beta people, because b.net doesn't know about the address that my beta invites and the recent email were sent to. (so yeah i got one)
M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

heh, i got a friends and family invite, but no super-cool email :(
Hypersoldier
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Hypersoldier »

Closest I've got is AIMing, and given I never got a response, heh. I'm a b.net member but never posted. Think we need to hear from anyone who's definitely not a member and who's never posted; probably just regular Microsoft news if they got it too.
'Forerunner Email' could just mean 'email in Forerunner style'. (I took a squint at the source code of the 'view this page online' page just in case; it's clean. Nothing there.)
Naburu
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Naburu »

I did not get a beta invite by mail, but I still got this message. Listen, If you get xbox marketing emails you will receive this one just be patient.
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

M4730 wrote:how did u send him a message?

to his bungie account, NO WAIT I MEAN IM THE UBER AWESOME RECLAIMER .. yea thats it im him bow to my POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
RVideo
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by RVideo »

Nimble Cat wrote:I got one. The people in the other thread seem to think it's a fake. I haven't posted in any of the AR threads thus far.
Im going to say, no it is probably not fake. Evidence may be found by comparing the email header (the FULL header) against previous emails from Xbox Flash.
In this case, every Xbox flash has a origin server with an IP that is 38.100.169.xxx, where xxx is between 113 and 115.

Oh, and before I forget, one more person on the Bungie webcam. I have no idea if these captures are relevant, but personally I believe: Prntscrn first, and ask questions later.
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SKR »

RVideo wrote:
Nimble Cat wrote:I got one. The people in the other thread seem to think it's a fake. I haven't posted in any of the AR threads thus far.
Im going to say, no it is probably not fake. Evidence may be found by comparing the email header (the FULL header) against previous emails from Xbox Flash.
In this case, every Xbox flash has a origin server with an IP that is 38.100.169.xxx, where xxx is between 113 and 115.

Oh, and before I forget, one more person on the Bungie webcam. I have no idea if these captures are relevant, but personally I believe: Prntscrn first, and ask questions later.
It's Moltar! Wiping his hands clean from some foul deed he has just committed.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by theteal1 »

Image[/quote]

That one's a janitor. I saw him sweeping. ;)
RVideo
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by RVideo »

theteal1 wrote:.
That one's a janitor. I saw him sweeping. ;)
Does the poor janitor have any idea that he is sweeping mere meters away from an invasive alien AI?