Future Communication

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Future Communication

Unread post by endejas »

So it's pretty safe to assume that AR's quick disappearances are due to being asked a ton of questions. All of the questions were pretty much the same: "what are you", "why are you here", etc. When someone posted "Life is the Path" AR responded to it. The only problem was that it didn't yield any additional information, except for his behavior.

Going with what someone said on the main HBO forums, maybe we should ask AR questions in the context of literature and art, much like the style of the Cortana Letters, but word them in the way that he would give us more information. I'm sure a smart "Compound Intelligence" would appreciate a little effort.

What do you guys think?
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Future Communication

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

A pretty good list of possible questions is being listed for a committee to ask in the CompoundIntelligence group at B.net. I like this idea though. I also liked the idea of asking it about locations, if we can think of anything to ask about, it seems to like investigating those.
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Aye, but you need a pretty good mind to intertwine a question about literature or art into a question we actually want answered without getting all metaphorical and daft
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

Here's a possibility. "History tells us that History repeats itself. That is fact. Therefore, we are to use our knowledge of History to prevent ourselves from making the same mistakes twice. Is the circle almost complete? Is it almost time for History to become the present yet again?"

Maybe?
Last edited by DHalo on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Ooh, that is nice. No harm in trying I guess, you never know, it may give us just what we need
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

We need to get all those n00bs off of the B.net forum so they stop flooding his topics when he reemerges.
Henkka
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Henkka »

Sir Topham Hat wrote:We need to get all those n00bs off of the B.net forum so they stop flooding his topics when he reemerges.
thats impossible
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

:evil:

I know, hopefully the less noobish will drop out as this thing gets more complex. We could always try to strongarm them out.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Or maybe we can get AR to come here. ? ! _
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Doubtful, just since he promised to stay at B.net. Though he only left HBO because it was killing their bandwidth.