Find 815

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Find 815

Unread post by DHalo »

http://www.find815.com

Lost
Viral...wanna make it the next "ARG" for us?
LordOsiris
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Find 815

Unread post by LordOsiris »

I dont personally watch the show....wanna give me a quick synopsis?
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

On Lost, a plane goes missing (Flight 815). Basically all you need to know for now to follow the story. Telling you what happens in the show would actually ruin your ability to discover info WITH the main character. You not knowing anything about the show keeps you just as informed as he is. :D
LordOsiris
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by LordOsiris »

Thanks! Sounds good to me.
By the look of the site, the community should be able to figure this out pretty quick.
But the Iris ARG didn't look spectacular either....
And when's the next PDIE coming out? I enjoyed the earlier ones.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

Actually, I've been thinking about PDI, too. The plan at the end of episode 6 was to wrap it all up with the terminals from Halo 3 (which we didn't know exactly what they were at the time). In the weeks after Halo 3's release, I was really thinking hard about how to format the episode. Obviously, I can't simply read all the terminals; that'd be a much too big and boring episode. Until recently, I just was never going to make episode 7, but, lately, that sense of unfinish..ment? has been nagging at me. While I'm not making promises, keep your eyes peeled.
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

I'm in if you're in Ibeechu. I have a lot of school work right now, but I have a 5-day vacation next Wednesday through Monday. That'd be a great time for me to accomplish some work, if any.