Searching for ABO members in TX

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Searching for ABO members in TX

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

I am searching for any ABO members in Texas....preferably somewhere near Dallas for an in-depth discussion in person. This discussion will be mainly about Forerunner society and their apparent belief system called "The Mantle". Based on how many people who I can get to respond to this, we can begin to negotiate a time and place for this discussion. In the mean time, I will begin cataloging all the information I can find that is FACT that shows us Forerunner society. My sources will be the terminals, what few technical aspects we know are true about their technology, and what we can glean from the books.

Edit: To the mods, if this is inappropriate, then please feel free to lock it. I understand how asking to meet people in life from an online source is dangerous. I had a few doubts about if I should post this or not anyway.

I apologize to everyone who read this and though ill of me.
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Searching for ABO members in TX

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

I live here in TX but nowhere near Dallas, Im in San Antonio.
Caiaphas BoT
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Caiaphas BoT »

wow! another person in SA on the ABO boards. i had resigned myself to thinking i was SA's only representative anywhere i go.

Caiaphas BoT
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

Lol, Small world...