*SPOILERS* AR symbol: Halo 3 Legendary Cut Scene

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: *SPOILERS* AR symbol: Halo 3 Legendary Cut Scene

Unread post by thebruce »

yeah I noticed that too - each ring has a forerunner symbol slowly rotating at the top of the arc. I didn't check each of them to see if any were AR's symbol though. maybe I'll check that next time I play that level :P
Facultas Tempestas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Facultas Tempestas »

I just finished the campaign (again) on legendary, and in my opinion, even though in freeze-frame it seems like AR's symbol, i think we're grasping at straws. there's a few other circle shapes on the planet's surface, but when watching in on my HDTV it doesn't really strike me as being a reference to AR intentionally. I guess we'll have to wait until either the countdown runs out or Peter Jackson finishes up his Halo project.
dan_rules
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by dan_rules »

am i the only one that thinks that last scene with the two planets looks exactly like one of the pictures from iris? .. the one with the two planets... haha, it has the exact same view and blueyness (it's a word... shut up...) if anyone knows what i'm talkin about, either tell me i'm an idiot or i'm on to something :) ... i dunno how to paste pictures and such, i don't really make a lot of posts...
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

My guess? That weird schreechy noise you here when it passes over the planet
is a spectograph sound like the device originally was. I don't have the technology,
so can someone check that out?
Facultas Tempestas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Facultas Tempestas »

I just played 'Cortana' again (trying to get that nice shiny Security Officer armor) and I saw the Forerunner glyphs, but didn't recognize any as AR's symbol.