Iris Rewards 3 and 4 are out!

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server rewards... *sigh* When will it ever come?

Unread post by thebruce »

true, the package it came in would have been nice to see in that photo...
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server rewards... *sigh* When will it ever come?

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

I hope thats not real, because if it is, then we aren't getting any glyph gamerpics...
Heliophage
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server reward number 3 is out!!! Others are unknown...

Unread post by Heliophage »

Skeptical on this one... I suppose we'll find out soon enough, though.
smallfry
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by smallfry »

My package just arrived, identical to TheKilla88's (that is, keychain & poster). So it's the real deal.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

lots reporting the same on CI. Someone from Server 4 reported the same package contents.
Zero
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Zero »

That actually sucks, how the condition the poster is that DHL how they delivered it.

Another note, KP actually bummed it off someone he doesn't know who did it nor who sent the packages, plus he is a Contractor. Also, AKQA are the people behind it they set the whole thing up by getting the packages manufactured from making the site and re-vising other shit. (But they did not make the account nor the story.)

Also, how the remaining people from Server 03 didn't get a glyph picture is really a gay thing, us people from Server 01 and 02 got 3 things which was the T-Shirt Signed GoO (Server 02) SOTA Flyer (01) Print out of the comic (01) and the Glyph picture.

fucking shoddy if you ask me.
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

Actually, I believe EVERYONE who should have received a prize (Servers 01-05) got one. I just got a package as well.
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

O.K, I'm confused, is this just server 3, or is it servers 3, 4 and 5.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

To be honest, the fact that action was taken at all is something for people to be grateful for. So they don't get a shirt or gamerpic - big deal. The entire problem was the lack of anything being sent or spoken of. I think anyone receiving a package will be grateful that they even received a package, considering how it appeared that nothing would be given to anyone at all.

WFGeppetto started a topic in the B.net community forums requesting/demanding answers to why no packages had been sent. Foman, theBruce, myself, and many others from CI who happened to stumble upon the topic expressed their opinions as well. We got answers from Achronos (they weren't very helpful, but they did provide some sort of closure and some idea that Bungie did try to do something about the problem), and at the end of it all we decided that his answers were enough and that the topic could finally be concluded. Then, suddenly, TheKilla88 posted saying he received a package. Did Geppetto's topic, and the subsequent input within the topic cause Microsoft or whomever to send out packages? I have my opinions, but beyond that no idea. Either way, I'm very thankful to Bungie and/or Microsoft for taking action. I'm sure that those receiving their packages are extremely grateful, too. :)

And to Renegade, it would appear that Server 3's is confirmed, and it sounds as though Server 4 people are receiving the same package. No word on 5 yet (to my knowledge).
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Here is that topic I referred to above. Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to make sure everyone who's on right now definitely sees it. All 5 pages are worth reading. The topic is concluded, so I don't believe any further posting is necessary (especially since we got responses from Achronos, and packages are now arriving to people), but it's definitely worth reading all of the posts.