Iris Rewards 3 and 4 are out!

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

cschoeps
Data [Undefined]

Re: Iris Rewards Are Out! [UPDATE WITH A THEORY]

Unread post by cschoeps »

I ended up with the same poster, but two black Halo 3 wristbands. I was server 4.
Malignant
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Malignant »

i was server 4 i got a Wristband and a poster... You got 2??? Also it looked like someone had broken into my Package
cschoeps
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by cschoeps »

Yup, I definitely got 2 wristbands. That's a bummer man, sorry to hear it :(
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

server 4, and I got a poster and a beanie! WOOT. well, guess i am finally eating my words. lol. poster is up for grabs for anyone that really wants it and doesnt end up getting a package.
-Ben
MrBigRules
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MrBigRules »

shamanistcrage wrote:server 4, and I got a poster and a beanie! WOOT. well, guess i am finally eating my words. lol. poster is up for grabs for anyone that really wants it and doesnt end up getting a package.
-Ben
Ill gladly take the poster if I dont get a "Consolation Prize" [I didnt unlock a server =(]

Also;
Can someone post a pic of the wristbands?
If anyone else gets a "Consolation Prize", please let us know.

MBR
ClownX
Data [Conditional]

Re: Iris Rewards 3 and 4 are out!

Unread post by ClownX »

Man, I already have that wristband, and I can't wear the hat (I have a ridiculously large head). I hope the Server 5 package will be awesome.

edit by unr3al: Wristband was bought at Virgin Megastore / Downtown Disney...
Add to edit by unr3al: Seriously, if you live in Central Florida, head over there. It's got an assload of gaming stuff. And 4 system-linked 360's, all playing Halo 3. Well, at least the last time I was there. Which was Columbus Day weekend. No crowds. So nice.
Facultas Tempestas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Facultas Tempestas »

Where do you guys all live? Im near Chicago and got into server 3 but haven't gotten anything yet. I'm seeing all these server 4s so I'm wondering if they already sent everything out...
DavFlamerock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DavFlamerock »

O_O

It's not very organized. I was Server 4 and I got a keychain and a poster. If you were 3 or 4 then you just got two (or three?) random things it seems, and it doesn't look like it was very organized. I mean, I just got mine today, and I live in CA.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

So no reports of Server 5 yet correct? And Server 4 is poster and Wristband/Beanie randomly?
Milhouse
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Milhouse »

Facultas Tempestas wrote:Where do you guys all live? Im near Chicago and got into server 3 but haven't gotten anything yet. I'm seeing all these server 4s so I'm wondering if they already sent everything out...

haha yea same here, I'm close to Terre Haute, Indiana and also was in Server 3, but I'm not too worried about it. Maybe someday I'll be surprised. =)