[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - Episodes from Halo3.com are now gone...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Episodes from Halo3.com are now gone... 
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post Episodes from Halo3.com are now gone...
..its now replaced with "Tour the John-117 Monument" going to http://www.halo3.com/believe/test/shell.html

~Unr3alChi3f

Forum is STILL read-only, I copy/paste PMs that I recieve and do replies and just change the author... And will not read PM replies if its some1 that I do not really know AND/OR trust...

Last edited by Avateur on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Link fix'd

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:25 am
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post Re: Episodes from Halo3.com are now gone...
Seeing that makes me want to cry........

That and a few adds I have seen have made me come to believe that Master Chief will die at the end of the game.........

I bet the end of the game, what ever happens, it will be highly emotional for many.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM
Moderator [Designated]

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:44 am
Moderator [Designated]

Anyone recall the Halo 2 E3 playthrough video?

"Betcha can't stick it."

"You're on."

:D

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Data [Authenticated]

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM
Moderator [Designated]

Frankie himself has already stated that those ads in EGM and OXM and everywhere else are made by Microsoft with just about zero input from Bungie. They are completely unaware of the plot of HALO 3 or its ending. Frankie also stated that this entire "BELIEVE" campaign is not canon. It's marketing. Very emotional marketing, and it's definitely caught my interest and it's extremely well done, but it's still only marketing.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:33 pm
Moderator [Designated]

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:38 pm
Moderator [Designated]

Remember when we all thought "BELIEVE" was a load of vaporware? I wanted to give it a chance even though it seemed somewhat stupid. Seems Microsoft actually did something smart this time. I really wish this whole thing WAS canon. It really gets to me emotionally. Hopefully Halo 3's campaign can get to me like this. If it does, I'll be really happy that a game was able to make me feel it was real. Almost the single digits everyone!

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 pm
Moderator [Designated]

So close to release....I want to know why one of the Believe videos isn't scheduled for release until the first of october....

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:30 am
Profile WWW
Moderator [Designated]

Microsoft isn't going to stop the hype train on September 25th, so there's bound to be more about it after release.

And chances are everyone who likes the diorama campaign of ads (like me) will check back for that new content.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next