GAME COMPLETE! What to do?

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

GAME COMPLETE! What to do?

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

HALO 3 is finished. It is now being shipped off to be mass produced!!!!!

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx ... &cid=12737

GO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE REAL COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!

I have the day off today from work so I will celebrate a little.

What will the rest of you do in the mean time while we wait for the game to be released?
Last edited by ProfessorHojo05 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: GAME COMPLETE! What to do?

Unread post by Avateur »

BioShock and Marathon!
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

I hope to be getting Bioshock soon.
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

I'll sit on HBO and find out every little tidbit I can before I get it. :P
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

I've got Bioshock, and it is (so far--I'm about 50% or so through it) hands down the best game I have played in years.

I think it and some various and sundry Live Arcade titles will keep me happy (and scared s***less) for the next 26 days.

I already walked into a few spoilers for Bioshock looking at the secret achievements. I don't recommend looking them up. The game is too good to be ruined by spoilers.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Frogwart wrote:I've got Bioshock, and it is (so far--I'm about 50% or so through it) hands down the best game I have played in years.

I think it and some various and sundry Live Arcade titles will keep me happy (and scared s***less) for the next 26 days.

I already walked into a few spoilers for Bioshock looking at the secret achievements. I don't recommend looking them up. The game is too good to be ruined by spoilers.
I fully agree, but I did the same thing, and found that the MEGA-ULTRA-UBER-HUUUUGE spoiler in the game isn't covered in the achievements, so rest clearly knowing you don't know jack.
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

Omega Hunter 9 wrote:
Frogwart wrote:I've got Bioshock, and it is (so far--I'm about 50% or so through it) hands down the best game I have played in years.

I fully agree, but I did the same thing, and found that the MEGA-ULTRA-UBER-HUUUUGE spoiler in the game isn't covered in the achievements, so rest clearly knowing you don't know jack.
Spoiler?! For what?!
Also, I will be playing GH2 once my friend lets me borrow, Shadowrun, MP3:C, and probably some Heavenly Sword.
P.S. I beat Bioshock in 2 days. SPOILERZ:The Little Sisterz...they don't like it when someone or something else uses their ADAM...Stabby Mc' Stab Stab!!!
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

I would just like to speak for the younger community in getting BioShock-
While this game happens to be one of the greatest, probably the greatest besides Halo/Halo 2, FPSs of all time,
I have nightmares of Big Daddys drilling my face off.
Of course, thats why I have my Tommy gun and electro-shock plasmid....
So, yeah... Halo 3 will still probably be better.