The Iris "After Party"

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

c2h6o
Data [Authenticated]

Re: The Iris "After Party"

Unread post by c2h6o »

If you form another party, I'm in. I just have to move all next week. If anyone sends me a friend invite, I'll accept it.

GT: C2H6O (<<O is the letter)
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Any idea on when this biznass will be going down? I'd still love to play, but find myself checking ABO less and less often (to my deepest chagrin), and I don't want to miss the time announcement.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

Unr3al said halo party like it was gonna be a lan halo party!!! lol. i would have been SO down for that :>
i wont get a 360 till the halo one comes out and then my gamer tag will be supremely. heheheh add me to the reserve list if its after halo360 release! (i suck at multiplayer btw. but i wanna play anyway T_T if you all will let me.)
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

You don't have to worry about people not wanting to play with you on Live due to sucking or whatever. Now that 4 player online Co-op is confirmed, you can play with them without worrying about being a burden or harming ranks or whatever, and also get to have fun with the META game! All I know is that I won't be seen on Live or even on the net for about a week after HALO 3 is out because no one is ruining anything about HALO 3 for me. Or death.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

Avateur wrote:You don't have to worry about people not wanting to play with you on Live due to sucking or whatever. Now that 4 player online Co-op is confirmed, you can play with them without worrying about being a burden or harming ranks or whatever, and also get to have fun with the META game! All I know is that I won't be seen on Live or even on the net for about a week after HALO 3 is out because no one is ruining anything about HALO 3 for me. Or death.
lol! you know how in japan they have to release big games on sunday cuz people will ditch work and school? thats totally gonna be halo. tons of people locked up in their houses playing lol.
i'll play you co-op! (after you have your halo 3 alone time that is :P)
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Unfortunately for me, I have to go to college that day. I'm almost at a loss for words, but if I take that one day off I'm screwed grade-wise. It sucks. So basically, I see an extreme lack of sleep in my HALO 3 future. :)

And I'm up for some Co-Op.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

If the Halo 1 and 2 releases were any indication, the world will shut down September 25-26th. It's great :lol:
writer87
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by writer87 »

i personally know at least 15 guys that are taking the release day off from work and school. I myself, on the other hand, am taking 5 days off. Consider it a just deserts vacation. hehe
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

*cries* god i wish i had a 360 (or even an xbox)... and windows vista...
anyone with h1 for pc? (and xfire)