The IRIS Awards! *Nominations Open*

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Mjonir
Data [Conditional]

Re: The IRIS Awards!

Unread post by Mjonir »

Most Contributed: Unr3alChi3f - I don't really know for this one, lots of people were here and giving a lot but we only remember the things that were right. I'll vote Unr3alChi3f because I've the feeling he was always around.

Most Helpful: DHalo - For Iris Recaps

Best Mod: Ibeechu - Iris Recaps and all the work done

Best Admin: Don't Know :o

The most repeated topic: "Is "The Device" new?" - I don't remember how many similar topics I got on the French forum...

Best Server: Server 01 - So much fun with stars :P

Most Friendliest: sharpsniper99 - I don't know what to say (^-^)

Most Active: sharpsniper99 - Look at the Memberlist, class by post count, look at the first one who's not a mod... (^-^)

The person that you really wanted him/her to win: sharpsniper99 - Conclusion of the two above

Iris Awards are a very good idea, but we should give some userbar or something to the winners. I'm not a good graphist myself. I could ask to some friends of mine to do it, but it'd be way better if it was somebody from the Iris community (^-^)
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

Huh, lets see....
Most Contributed- Ibeechu
Most Helpful- Unr3alChi3f
Best Mod- Ibeechu/DHalo
Best Admin- I don't remember any...
Most Repeated- The Device/Text Moving Faster on TAL
Best Server- 01, The Only One I Got a Key In
Most Friendliest- I Don't Know His Regular Name In The Forums, But a Person on the IBC Named Gunluva was Really Nice
Most Active- Gotta Give This to Latecomers- MC_ and ProffessorHojo05, You Came in Late, but Always Were Active in the Forums
Person I Really Wanted To Win- DHalo, Who in Almost Every Server Gave His Key Away and Deserved to Win

Thank you for these awards, and for Iris in general...
I'm pretty sure it's all a matter of wrapping up now. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone, especially Gunluva, Zero, other IBC members that I was talking with, Ibeechu, DHalo, Frogwart, and all the other mods, people who tried to provide comic relief through the whole thing (like me), people who actually laughed at my jokes (all two of you), and last but not least, the entire Halo 3 community, including ABO, CI, Unfiction, and the b.net forums. Thank you all and God Bless. Unless you're an atheist.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Most Repeated Topic: "Is awesomemods.com related?" :roll:
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

Lol, I see a storm brewing...lets just hope it ventures not into the midst of ABO.

Also, thanks to all nominations. :D

I also think that there should be a group called, "Best User Description"

XD
W.E. 43!!!
Data [Conditional]

Re: The IRIS Awards! *Nominations Open*

Unread post by W.E. 43!!! »

I don't know who to choose you were all so nice to me when i first came to this forum. :) So i give my nomination to DHalo for being noble and giving his keys to ppl :mrgreen:
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

It's now that I feel sad I wasn't able to stick around more past server 2. I sort of dropped off the face of the earth, life caught up with me and I flat out couldn't be on the computer most of the time, let alone guaranteed every day. I hope I did contribute something, after all, that nifty AR dialogue archive you guys see in the IRIS recap videos was completely updated, edited, and maintained by myself...then he disappeared. But it took FOREVER to get all the colors and format right.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by theteal1 »

Sir Topham Hat wrote:It's now that I feel sad I wasn't able to stick around more past server 2. I sort of dropped off the face of the earth, life caught up with me and I flat out couldn't be on the computer most of the time, let alone guaranteed every day. I hope I did contribute something, after all, that nifty AR dialogue archive you guys see in the IRIS recap videos was completely updated, edited, and maintained by myself...then he disappeared. But it took FOREVER to get all the colors and format right.
I was here since the beginning, caught up in the excitement of server one, and even got a key there. But I was away for servers two and three, and after I caught up, I just couldn't get back into it...

Most contributed- Ibeechu
Best mod- Avateur
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

SyrupHorder wrote: Most Active- Gotta Give This to Latecomers- MC_ and ProffessorHojo05,

This REALLY caught me by surprise! I didn't think anyone payed much attention to what I said. How ever this thing turns out I want to really thank SyrupHorder for the nomination.
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

The person that you really wanted to win:
Tito, since the extra packages that he got weren't going to him- instead, to friends and family w/ or w/o internet. And, also, because he's got the same name as my cat. :P
afrokaze
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by afrokaze »

Most repeated topic:
"OMG i'm at the key page, but where do i get a key??"
Can't even remember how many times I saw that one...