Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

MetalGear1022
Data [Conditional]

Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?

Unread post by MetalGear1022 »

zoned out wrote:I don't know if this was already mentioned but could this New AR be 343 Guilty Spark? Sure when we saw him in Halo 1 and 2 he was talking in a merry tone but that may be because he has gone insane during all those years of doing nothing but studing the flood. The messages we got from NAR could be from Guilty Spark doing something that his creators (the Forerunners) intended him to do. Just a thought
---

Those events havent happened yet.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Xastabus wrote:I'm inclined to believe the theory that the BPC voice is that of the entity that consumed AR's matrix, or "NAR" (New AR) and some people have called it.

I remember one of the NAR posts contained this phrase;
Tomorrow, things may be clear
But I will not be here to witness the clarity
which is also found in MB_5.mp3

Edit:
NAR's last post on B.net
Posted by AdjutantReflex at 1:43 PM PDT

Adjutant Reflex is terminated.

Attempt no further communication.

I am utilizing its matrix.

Everything is within protocol.

Tomorrow, things may be clearer but I will not be here to witness the clarity.

I am for another place and another time. On my terms.

Be seeing you.
Posted in another thread, but i thought i'd put it here, to balance the info:
Remember, though, that NAR said that on the June 19th.

Wiki calendar...

I think we all know what happened June 20th, which was "tomorrow" at the time he first said it... Server 1 activated and was unlocked. So, we could take it literally last time, why shouldn't we take it literally this time?

Also, August 18th is a lunar alignment point with the 5th spoke, just as June 20th was... same spoke even! (No, I haven't given up on my lunar theory... Server 5's video and the "cycle_response.jpg" from Server 5 only strengthened my belief in it.)
Monster_Gonads
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Monster_Gonads »

Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

So it would be set up as all the events involving AR and the boards and everything happened. Then, server five, server two, server three, server four, server one.

I'm going to try to do some arranging with server information to see if anything makes more sense. I'll post results if I find anything.
MetalGear1022
Data [Conditional]

Monster_Gonads wrote:Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

So it would be set up as all the events involving AR and the boards and everything happened. Then, server five, server two, server three, server four, server one.

I'm going to try to do some arranging with server information to see if anything makes more sense. I'll post results if I find anything.
---

That is correct, The first server is actually Server 05.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

MetalGear1022 wrote:
Monster_Gonads wrote:Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

---

I don't believe it is. I think it was an error.
The puppetmasters probably had a test-run just before the actual beginning of the game to make sure everything would go smoothly. At the end of the 5th server, they forgot to update some things which left them named "05" when they should have been named "01". That is my explanation. There have been plenty of little screw-ups to warrant this line of thought (just look at halo3.com right now -- Server 5 still has that "HTT" hanging off the side of it).
MetalGear1022
Data [Conditional]

ii otnemem ii wrote:
MetalGear1022 wrote:

---

I don't believe it is. I think it was an error.
The puppetmasters probably had a test-run just before the actual beginning of the game to make sure everything would go smoothly. At the end of the 5th server, they forgot to update some things which left them named "05" when they should have been named "01". That is my explanation. There have been plenty of little screw-ups to warrant this line of thought (just look at halo3.com right now -- Server 5 still has that "HTT" hanging off the side of it).
NOT an error. The log file talks about actually doing "the last resort" that is talked about, along with the other information in the server. The halo rings are fired, and that's the last of what we hear.

If I'm correct, then episode 2 is server 03, isn't it?
WarZombie
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WarZombie »

I believe it to be NAR. It has to be, where else have we heard that line before?
noahbc08
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by noahbc08 »

this is very doubtful...I think the order the did it in was on purpose, and I also think that it doesn't go 5 4 3 2 1, but a variation. Imagine if we had gotten the big surprise at the beginning? (about Earth being so special and the ark having a yet unknown purpose)