View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs? 
Author Message
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:07 am
Posts: 13
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
zoned out wrote:
I don't know if this was already mentioned but could this New AR be 343 Guilty Spark? Sure when we saw him in Halo 1 and 2 he was talking in a merry tone but that may be because he has gone insane during all those years of doing nothing but studing the flood. The messages we got from NAR could be from Guilty Spark doing something that his creators (the Forerunners) intended him to do. Just a thought

---

Those events havent happened yet.


Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:23 pm
Profile
Facilitator [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Posts: 386
Location: Portland F'ing Oregon
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
Xastabus wrote:
I'm inclined to believe the theory that the BPC voice is that of the entity that consumed AR's matrix, or "NAR" (New AR) and some people have called it.

I remember one of the NAR posts contained this phrase;
Quote:
Tomorrow, things may be clear
But I will not be here to witness the clarity

which is also found in MB_5.mp3

Edit:
NAR's last post on B.net
Quote:
Posted by AdjutantReflex at 1:43 PM PDT

Adjutant Reflex is terminated.

Attempt no further communication.

I am utilizing its matrix.

Everything is within protocol.

Tomorrow, things may be clearer but I will not be here to witness the clarity.

I am for another place and another time. On my terms.

Be seeing you.

Posted in another thread, but i thought i'd put it here, to balance the info:
Remember, though, that NAR said that on the June 19th.

Wiki calendar...

I think we all know what happened June 20th, which was "tomorrow" at the time he first said it... Server 1 activated and was unlocked. So, we could take it literally last time, why shouldn't we take it literally this time?

Also, August 18th is a lunar alignment point with the 5th spoke, just as June 20th was... same spoke even! (No, I haven't given up on my lunar theory... Server 5's video and the "cycle_response.jpg" from Server 5 only strengthened my belief in it.)


Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile
Data [Undefined]

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 am
Posts: 3
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

So it would be set up as all the events involving AR and the boards and everything happened. Then, server five, server two, server three, server four, server one.

I'm going to try to do some arranging with server information to see if anything makes more sense. I'll post results if I find anything.


Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:07 am
Posts: 13
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
Monster_Gonads wrote:
Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

So it would be set up as all the events involving AR and the boards and everything happened. Then, server five, server two, server three, server four, server one.

I'm going to try to do some arranging with server information to see if anything makes more sense. I'll post results if I find anything.

---

That is correct, The first server is actually Server 05.


Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:46 pm
Profile
Facilitator [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Posts: 386
Location: Portland F'ing Oregon
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
MetalGear1022 wrote:
Monster_Gonads wrote:
Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

So it would be set up as all the events involving AR and the boards and everything happened. Then, server five, server two, server three, server four, server one.

I'm going to try to do some arranging with server information to see if anything makes more sense. I'll post results if I find anything.

---

That is correct, The first server is actually Server 05.

I don't believe it is. I think it was an error.
The puppetmasters probably had a test-run just before the actual beginning of the game to make sure everything would go smoothly. At the end of the 5th server, they forgot to update some things which left them named "05" when they should have been named "01". That is my explanation. There have been plenty of little screw-ups to warrant this line of thought (just look at halo3.com right now -- Server 5 still has that "HTT" hanging off the side of it).


Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:27 am
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:07 am
Posts: 13
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
ii otnemem ii wrote:
MetalGear1022 wrote:
Monster_Gonads wrote:
Could it be that server one was actually the last, story-wise, and server 5 was the first? If you look at the log transcript files from server one, it is Log5_Transcript. I don't know if it was a typo, or if it was right. Maybe the log transcript for server 5 should have been Log1_Transcript.

So it would be set up as all the events involving AR and the boards and everything happened. Then, server five, server two, server three, server four, server one.

I'm going to try to do some arranging with server information to see if anything makes more sense. I'll post results if I find anything.

---

That is correct, The first server is actually Server 05.

I don't believe it is. I think it was an error.
The puppetmasters probably had a test-run just before the actual beginning of the game to make sure everything would go smoothly. At the end of the 5th server, they forgot to update some things which left them named "05" when they should have been named "01". That is my explanation. There have been plenty of little screw-ups to warrant this line of thought (just look at halo3.com right now -- Server 5 still has that "HTT" hanging off the side of it).


NOT an error. The log file talks about actually doing "the last resort" that is talked about, along with the other information in the server. The halo rings are fired, and that's the last of what we hear.

If I'm correct, then episode 2 is server 03, isn't it?


Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:37 am
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 11
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
I believe it to be NAR. It has to be, where else have we heard that line before?


Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:01 am
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:03 pm
Posts: 7
Unread post Re: Adjutant Reflex = Voice at BPCs?
this is very doubtful...I think the order the did it in was on purpose, and I also think that it doesn't go 5 4 3 2 1, but a variation. Imagine if we had gotten the big surprise at the beginning? (about Earth being so special and the ark having a yet unknown purpose)


Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.