[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - Server 5 Unlocked....By Chance?????
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Server 5 Unlocked....By Chance????? 
Data [Conditional]

Unread post Server 5 Unlocked....By Chance?????
Erm...guys i think i unlocked the sever...

There's a few files here...

cycle_response:

MB05032:

(You asked me once, what happened to those who vanished?
You asked me, why did we survive where our fathers fell?
You wished to know how we ever let it happen
A scourge that consumed the galaxy
And the cure that was worse than the cancer
You asked me once about my intent
And the spot that would not wash out
I promise you the answers lie in the Ark
Find me there in the dark
For that is where I abide)

Log5_Transcript:

(The anomalous world is in a perilous location beyond the line.
{//}
{//}
The inhabitants; these unique denizens, must be researched.
They may hold answers to our own mysteries.
{//}
{//}
The thing we built on that world will vouchsafe their lives,
{//}
If the plan succeeds, and they are saved, it will be a good world.
If the plan fails,
{//}
it will remain an enigma forever
{//}
)

Terminal:

Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:48 am
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post Re: Server 5 Unlocked....By Chance?????
I bet that Terminal image is a Halo 3 screenshot, with many layers put over it. We know there will be terminals in Halo 3, and the thing on the right looks like what it would probably look like.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Data [Conditional]

I went on to the Unfiction.com "[OOG][HELP]Birthday error?" post and click the http://unlock.msgamestudios.com/Tr89ex/ ... wsignin1.0 ...and Vauar!

I think I skipped the Bounce control path...=(....i won't get the stuff..sniff

Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:52 am
Data [Conditional]

No, it's just it has been unlocked.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:16 am
Data [Conditional]

okay so i wasn't the one i think...but wth so quickly???

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:27 am
Facilitator [Conditional]

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:29 am
Data [Conditional]

Similar colors, background, hm you may be on to something.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 am
Data [Conditional]

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:35 am
Data [Authenticated]

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:35 am
Data [Authenticated]

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next