XO7

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

WarZombie
Data [Conditional]

Re: XO7

Unread post by WarZombie »

I'm not saying will happen at X07, I'm saying that something ARG related will happen because X07 is on the 28th. Just like how something ARG related happened on the day that the E3 2007 Halo 3 trailer was shown.

Plus, it's a Lunar eclipse, and didn't that Volman guy say he would return at the next Lunar eclipse?
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

He did not say the next Lunar Eclipse, he said the next full moon, but lunar eclipses always happen on full moons.
Hayday
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Hayday »

FINALLY something is gonna happen too us canadian minorities! dont worry guys if anything happens at X07 you guys will be the first to know from yours truly. ========> Me

so where in toronto will it take place?

Edit. AWWWWW i figured out that its a press only event =( i guess i have 10 days to join BBC eh?
ShortRoundMcfly
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by ShortRoundMcfly »

Power to IRIS wrote:X07 is Microsoft's yearly E3-type event. It has absolutely nothing to do with this ARG yet and shouldn't be disscussed until there is a reason.
Yes, but listen to the OP's words. This Expo has more to do with exhibiting Microsoft's marketing tactics. What is the ARG but one big PR stunt?