Thank You

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Thank You

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Yeah, you're welcome. Although I'm really bitter right now over missing the last server, so I won't post much.
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

It ain't over yet, so lets forget the goodbyes and good-games, and ride it on through to the end!!!

God that was cheesy, but I couldn't resist
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

Omega Hunter 9 wrote:Yeah, you're welcome. Although I'm really bitter right now over missing the last server, so I won't post much.
Where were you? I was curious that you weren't here.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

RoflSalad wrote:
Omega Hunter 9 wrote:Yeah, you're welcome. Although I'm really bitter right now over missing the last server, so I won't post much.
Where were you? I was curious that you weren't here.
I was in the chat where things happened 10 times as fast, but everyone still missed it. :(
Rubicant2112
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Rubicant2112 »

I for one think that the ARG has gone into what baseball fans would call "Extra innings" :)

Bungie said that Iris would leave no doubt about what has hapened between HAlo 2 and Halo 3. We don't have all the answers.

The Game aint over. It has only just started. :)

Welcome to phase 2 of IRIS. :)
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Rubicant2112 wrote:I for one think that the ARG has gone into what baseball fans would call "Extra innings" :)

Bungie said that Iris would leave no doubt about what has hapened between HAlo 2 and Halo 3. We don't have all the answers.

The Game aint over. It has only just started. :)

Welcome to phase 2 of IRIS. :)
You're mixing this up with the comic in terms of story, but you're right about how this has to be a phase 2. A phase of waiting.....
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

Omega Hunter 9 wrote: You're mixing this up with the comic in terms of story, but you're right about how this has to be a phase 2. A phase of waiting.....
And so will begin Phase 3... The Rebirth; rebirth of all interest, rebirth of all speculation... But until then, we must wait.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you...
1. Dhalo for letting me be a noob and being my 1/6 friends yay! (and youre never on GW /cry) [and look! its lightish red!] Ahem, too light. -DH
2. Avateur for being a sweetie and helping me with my noobdom and he doesnt mind my silliness in PM!
3. Ibeechu for pointing all my questions to Avateur lol...and being 2/6 friends!
4. Unr3al for... putting up with me with a grain of salt ^_- and he made me feel pretty to boot!.

and the rest of you, specially the random person on aim who asked me about Jonas and made me feel all smart and stuff, (oh and the ONE person who got my !! joke :>,) its cool to be apart of something like this.
(Especially since no one here can call us a nerd in contempt lol.)
I wont be leaving here any time soon, i hope we can still speculate and brainstorm cuz no one else i know will... o but i cooooooooould probably get back to my poor neglected mmo's a bit more now heheh...[/color]
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

I thought briefly of making this a different thread altogether, but that'd just be selfish.

I want to thank everyone who has participated thus far, and ask that everyone stick around. I, too, think there's more to come.

And for anyone who, like me, was unable to get a reward that you could frame, or read, or wear, or plug in to your gamerpics on your 360, I encourage you to take the happiness I'm getting out of this.

We've met interesting people we might never have met had this experience not occured. We can take this memory away with us and have a connection for a long time to come that will not fade with repeated washings, or be replaced one day when that really cool Halo 3 gamerpic comes out, but will be renewed through future conversations and battles online in the sandbox of Halo 3's single and multiplayer arenas, and hopefully in many other games as well.

It has been, and will continue to be, an honor to serve beside you all.
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

supremely wrote:4. Unr3al for... putting up with me with a grain of salt ^_- and he made me feel pretty to boot!. [/color]
Your Welcome... :)

~Unr3alChi3f