Big Halo3 Standee pics (New Glyph)

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Big Halo3 Standee pics (New Glyph)

Unread post by thebruce »

yes but the glyph was found a while back on a similar stand, just not this particular stand. So this is its 2nd appearance

and tbh, I was willing to doubt the first appearance's authenticity, since the glyph even appears to be printed differently on these standups, and it's the only glyph without the central circle, like it was doctored... but this new appearance makes me think it's legitimate
S3NATOR
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by S3NATOR »

thebruce wrote:yes but the glyph was found a while back on a similar stand, just not this particular stand. So this is its 2nd appearance

and tbh, I was willing to doubt the first appearance's authenticity, since the glyph even appears to be printed differently on these standups, and it's the only glyph without the central circle, like it was doctored... but this new appearance makes me think it's legitimate
Just this past weekend I went to my local gamestop and saw the original smaller standee and it had this same glyph without the circle in the middle. I don't know why this glyph is different than all the other glyphs in this ARG. But I can tell you that it is not doctored. It is a real stand but whoever made these did not put the right glyph. Or the glyph is different for a reason.

S3N
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

My guess is the glyph is different for a reason. They seem to have very specific meanings and correlations, and the 2nd appearance would seem to suggest purpose as opposed to printing error.
The standees really represent the launch of the game, Sept. 25. Perhaps they indicate the full conclusion of the story. Each server seems to be rotating, AR is perhaps after all 5 servers, and this represents the conclusion. But who really knows :lol:
afrokaze
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by afrokaze »

I just checked the small standee at my local gamestop again yesterday, it just holds the limited edition game case.
It's pretty awesome, it's made of metal and everything, but I checked it inside and out, no clues to be found :[
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

I agree with The Seven7th Prophet. Spotting a glyph may be cool...But I don't think that finding one like that in real-life is really getting us anywhere in the ARG. Cool to spot though.