**Halo3.com Puzzle!**

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Da Guardianz
Data [Conditional]

**Halo3.com Puzzle!**

Unread post by Da Guardianz »

Let's keep all the discussion in this thread neat and organized. I will update as we go. So first off how do you think we 'solve' the puzzle?
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Re: **Halo3.com Puzzle!**

Unread post by theteal1 »

I think the next time Adjutant Reflex comes out of hibernation, we're gonna get some sort of hint on how to unlock the servers. Who can tell, though. Maybe AR doesn't want the servers unlocked. Maybe the servers are the malevolant thing he's speaking of...
darkwill
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by darkwill »

I wonder what the shapes below the server puzzles mean... I say they look like sentinels to me.
Da Guardianz
Data [Conditional]

The servers look like the glyphs kind of if taken out of the original picture. But how will we 'enter' the answer if we know what the servers mean?
ACEfanatic02
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ACEfanatic02 »

Da Guardianz wrote:The servers look like the glyphs kind of if taken out of the original picture. But how will we 'enter' the answer if we know what the servers mean?
Once the time comes, I'm sure there will be a way to login.

...After all, they don't want their ARG hacked prematurely.

-ACE
Firestorm12
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Firestorm12 »

Now that I think about it, I think the five servers have to do with the remaining Halos. Think about it. 7 Halos-1 destroyed in Halo:CE-1 deactivated in H2=5 remaining Halos. Could the servers be connections to the other 5 Halos?
darkwill
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by darkwill »

I think you may be on to something.
Da Guardianz
Data [Conditional]

That is a nice find Firestorm. Now that I have reloaded the site over and over I realized the lightning flashes 5 times in different spots and then stops. Could this be something important? We need more people!!
Firestorm12
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Firestorm12 »

Actually, technically Delta Halo is still operational but there are five other Halos which have not been made contact with. You know what I mean...
Mid7night
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mid7night »

It's hard to tell right now, 'cause the pictures are just shapes, but I wonder if they could be pieces that fit together in a kind of 3D-puzzle? I know it's a bit of a stretch, just a thought. I agree though, they kinda look like Sentinels. Either way, I definitely think they are the same shape, viewed from different angles.

~ Mid7night