Substance....the "Blue Planet".

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

rebelrebirth
Data [Undefined]

Substance....the "Blue Planet".

Unread post by rebelrebirth »

Isn't the blue planet in the infestation.jpg "Substance"? Maybe that red ball that so far is known as a moon or something like that is actually Installation 5 activating and whatnot. Just a theory, but I don't know, if The Ark was used, it would make sense(since Installation 5 does orbit around substance.). As for the three images, they may be explaining stages of some sort. Another thing, the last image(where you can actually see that the planet is blue) the hotter, more red center, looks kinda like a brain.....relating to the cloned AI and whatnot? IDK. Just giving it a shot :)
brizza28
Data [Conditional]

Re: Substance....the "Blue Planet".

Unread post by brizza28 »

i thought the planet was called threshold.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Substance is the planet that Halo Installation 05 orbits around. Threshold is the planet that the destroyed Halo Installation 04 orbits around. This is the second time I've heard someone question if it's Substance or not. I don't think anyone is truly sure.
rebelrebirth
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by rebelrebirth »

No...I'm certain. Every source I checked says it's substance. But FINALLY someone replied to this. Good, keeps me intrigued lol.
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Substance looks like a blue jupiter, not a blue sun.
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

actully, you can see the image they used for the "Infestation.jpg", in an episode of "The Universe"(on the history channel) called "Search for ET", its in the first third of the video, when there talking to an artist who works for nasa, to help depict complex space interactions, such as the forming of a nebula, and etc.
retina
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by retina »

More information about that and other 'The Universe' connections here.