[General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Zero
Data [Authenticated]

Re: [General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Unread post by Zero »

Acctaully its plausable. We unlocked Server 3 before we got are packages.

And you think its weird we unlocked Server 3 and then they sent the packages?
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

i remember vaguly someone saying it took 17 days for the server 2 prize to be sent out is that true?

im not in server 3 so i wouldnt know, but its 18 days now and peaple havent got packages, maybe the server prize isnt going to be a physical package, maybe itl be summat else :?:
DirtyS
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DirtyS »

Has anyone received a reward for opening server 3 yet? I called DHL and they said that there wasn't a package that existed with those specifications. I figured that it was around the time for server 3 people to get theirs. Has anyone heard anything from DHL or gotten one yet?

Thx,

Dirty
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

I had an idea. Maybe the people who opened Server 3 or 4 have to go to one of the cities on the artifact location page on the 16th (which is only two days away!) to collect there undoubtedley cryptic prize.
pyrobob
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by pyrobob »

Highly unlikely, very few would be able to go to one of the cities to claim a prize.
Ragamuffin
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ragamuffin »

SyrupHorder wrote:I had an idea. Maybe the people who opened Server 3 or 4 have to go to one of the cities on the artifact location page on the 16th (which is only two days away!) to collect there undoubtedley cryptic prize.
I don't think so. As if making delivery of server opening rewards outside the US seemingly impossible wasn't enough, now those of us who are lucky enough to be in the right country have to travel to one of only three CITIES to get our swag? I'd explode if that was true.

On another note, another call to DHL yesterday yielded nothing. It's becoming apparent that we won't be getting our packages any time soon, since it appears that none of them have even shipped yet. Has anyone else had any luck yet?
pyrobob
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by pyrobob »

Any updates on these packages ?
Xastabus
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Xastabus »

Personally, I think they should have held all the rewards until the very end, that way there wouldn't have been as many people in this thing just for the swag.
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

I think I know the Server 3 prize. Most likely, it will be autographed copies of Marty's work, either from Halo or another of his projects. It will also hae the usual stuff the other 2 servers had.
Kiaffex
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Kiaffex »

Xastabus wrote:Personally, I think they should have held all the rewards until the very end, that way there wouldn't have been as many people in this thing just for the swag.
I'd have to agree. IRIS became a package rush. :P

I helped unlock Server 03...I wonder when they will ship? Perhaps next week? If anyone gets updates please post.

I'll bet the prize is an autographed soundtrack or something. Something I already have. XD