[General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Re: [General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

So halo 3 has gone gold. Now who predicts that they will be reciving halo 3 before anyone else?
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

Unr3alChi3f wrote:So halo 3 has gone gold. Now who predicts that they will be reciving halo 3 before anyone else?
=)
poundinpolark51
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by poundinpolark51 »

i would be extatic if we got halo 3 early but the 1st 2 servers would be so mad if we did lol
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

you guys do realise that probably, as with other things in this arg like S.O.T.A. and the Jonus bot, once something has served its purpose, its done. Well, the server 1 and 2 rewards got shit tons of people to participate, that was thier purpose and now they are done.

I seriously hope that I will be eating my words, and playing an early copy of Halo 3.

-Ben
RoflSalad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by RoflSalad »

shamanistcrage wrote:you guys do realise that probably, as with other things in this arg like S.O.T.A. and the Jonus bot, once something has served its purpose, its done. Well, the server 1 and 2 rewards got shit tons of people to participate, that was thier purpose and now they are done.

I seriously hope that I will be eating my words, and playing an early copy of Halo 3.

-Ben

Copycat. :P It is quite possible, nonetheless.

But I hope such, too. XD
Zero
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Zero »

You can not get a early Halo 3 for the fact that the publishing company will be pissed.
Kiaffex
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Kiaffex »

Unr3alChi3f wrote:So halo 3 has gone gold. Now who predicts that they will be reciving halo 3 before anyone else?
Halo 3 is a $50 item. Normally, we would be paying MS $5000 (50*100; Without applying all applicable taxes). I don't think they would be giving it away like that.

Well, once Halo 3 drops, and we don't hear anything....who here would like to bring this up to Bungie and/or Xbox? Just an update....would...be...nice...
Ragamuffin
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ragamuffin »

Kiaffex wrote:
Halo 3 is a $50 item. Normally, we would be paying MS $5000 (50*100; Without applying all applicable taxes). I don't think they would be giving it away like that.

Well, once Halo 3 drops, and we don't hear anything....who here would like to bring this up to Bungie and/or Xbox? Just an update....would...be...nice...
actually...

normal edition= 60$

limited edition= 70$

legendary edition= 130$

and i doubt many people here are getting *just* the normal one. =D
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

Legendary all the way baby! I will be standing in line at 9:30 PM on the 24th at my local Gamestop waiting for it. As well as the Halo edition wireless headset. I won't bother with the Halo edition controllers because I will soon have the same modifications done to my controllers that I have done to my 360.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1272&hilit=
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by the new one »

rmb to share some info in legendary please? i don't have the money to get legendary... much less a 360. bleh.