[General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: [General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Unread post by thebruce »

ii otnemem ii wrote:Yeah, at the Penny Arcade Expo, I got invited to the non-company sanctioned Bungie party in a couple of suites they had and I asked pretty much everyone there about Iris... they all said it was another company and Frankie that did it.

It's awesome to have a wife in the video game industry... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are one fortunate man...
Both about the wife and the partygoing :lol:
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

From Unfiction:

I tracked down a Microsoft employee that worked on IRIS. They said that the server rewards for 3-5 have not been sent yet. That's all the info I have.

So, I guess be patient.

and

I'll ask about international winners and I'll tell them people are willing to pay the shipping.

I don't know if they'll tell me much though. I tracked down a group email and they themselves had no idea. But they were willing to ask around. I got a very short response and it was basically, "prizes have not yet been shipped". I wrote them back, but haven't gotten a response since then, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I would share the email address, but I don't want to get anyone at MS in trouble for responding to me. But anyone could do what I did. It was almost like a mini-arg tracking an email address down. Very Happy

Treat this knowledge with care.
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

Thanks a bunch. Kinda gives me a feeling of hope.