The Iris Community

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Re: The Iris Community

Unread post by Renegade »

I CONCUR

its been great working with this community and having shared all the fun/frustrating times together.

whether we are waiting, unlocking, depuzzeling (new word woot) and so on and so forth, we all worked together.

its been great and ill be sad to see it end.

IRIS FOR LIFE!!
WFGeppetto
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WFGeppetto »

"IRIS for life" lol we need a gangsign! NINJA WHAT!?! I'm getting a tat! j/k
VelocityTino
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by VelocityTino »

Hi, I just joined the forums, but I've been following Iris since almost the beginning. Really, I would like to commend everyone for all of the hard work and thought they have put into playing this game. I love it when I see such a sense of community with people who have never even met each other, but share a similar passion. I know that at least on my end, its going to be sad when Iris is finally over. Indeed, its going to be sad when we all play through Halo 3 Campaign on Sept. 25th, because we all know that this is the end. The end is in sight; server 05 will open soon. Let's Finish the Fight!

P.S. IRIS FOR LIFE!
Tex
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Tex »

I've never felt prouder being a part of the IRIS community then when (as stated) we all got past the Server 4 issues. And with Server 5 (hopefully!) being hours away from opening, there is not another community I would rather be waiting with.

You guys have made this enjoyable for me, on all counts.

Heres hope that this isn't the end.

Believe.
Bradxd
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Bradxd »

I second that.
Andorhal
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Andorhal »

i second that motion.