Waveform in server4 video.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Agent ME
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Waveform in server4 video.

Unread post by Agent ME »

Or from flood infected alligators... ;)
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

Or maybe Elites ARE these alligators after the Forerunner performed experiments on them to push their evolution like they did ours....

Or not.

Your call.

On a serious note, though, I'm still curious as to why they would change what they changed, yet leave the rest the same. They should know by now that we notice things like this :P
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by bumontheroad »

yeah, we're too obsessed with this game to miss any details
zoned out
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by zoned out »

But going back to the waves what do you think they are? Maybe they code for a clue.
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

Maybe they're supposed to represent the Halos firing in some way? It would help if we knew how the Halos worked. If they work using some sort of radio wave, then maybe that's it? I'm clueless on this on :(
zoned out
Data [Conditional]

Lurono: This may not help but you should look at the content from the first server. There is one file called "array recorder data" or something similar. It has a dialogue that seems to have taken place during the firing of the halos. It may help with how the halos work.
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

Yeah, I know... It all just looked like the firing PROCESS, not the actual firing itself. At this time, we have yet to see the Halos fire or even hear a description of how they fire. To really understand we have to SEE it... Does it travel through slipspace (most likely, imo)? Is it visible light? Or some sort of sound or radiation? We just don't know ;)
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Lurono wrote:Yeah, I know... It all just looked like the firing PROCESS, not the actual firing itself. At this time, we have yet to see the Halos fire or even hear a description of how they fire. To really understand we have to SEE it... Does it travel through slipspace (most likely, imo)? Is it visible light? Or some sort of sound or radiation? We just don't know ;)
Most likely a form of gamma ray burst. Also, the end of Halo 2 showed the charge up sequence with the sphere of power in the center, and it dissapating when it was canceled.
zoned out
Data [Conditional]

Lurono wrote:Yeah, I know... It all just looked like the firing PROCESS, not the actual firing itself. At this time, we have yet to see the Halos fire or even hear a description of how they fire. To really understand we have to SEE it... Does it travel through slipspace (most likely, imo)? Is it visible light? Or some sort of sound or radiation? We just don't know ;)
True but I thought it might help. But going back to what Omega Hunter 9 said it could be something like that. However we know it only attacks organisms based on their biomass. So the real question is what does DNA have to do with biomass? Just a thought ;)
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

zoned out wrote:
True but I thought it might help. But going back to what Omega Hunter 9 said it could be something like that. However we know it only attacks organisms based on their biomass. So the real question is what does DNA have to do with biomass? Just a thought ;)
Well, the more biomass a being has is basically it being heavier and bigger. The bigger it is, *usually* the more complex it is and in need of more complex DNA to sustain and repair it.