HALO3.com Has Updated

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Charley117
Data [Undefined]

Re: HALO3.com Has Updated

Unread post by Charley117 »

Anybody got any theories?

- Charley
Ultimate Dragon
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ultimate Dragon »

We're working on it in the IRC...nothing so far other than the fact that the login will most likely do nothing. In order to unlock the servers, we will have to solve the clues from AR or something to that effect
ZuP
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ZuP »

Here's a direct link to the .swf, could someone with a flash editor take it apart? Perhaps it has the server images in separate parts, so we can make them larger.
ATF Goose
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ATF Goose »

I just noticed that the thumbnail for "snowbound screenshot 2" is blackend out. was it always like that?
ZuP
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ZuP »

Avateur wrote:
ZuP wrote:Here's a direct link to the .swf, could someone with a flash editor take it apart? Perhaps it has the server images in separate parts, so we can make them larger.
I'm not hearing anything. Could be because I'm at work, though.
Hear anything? There's nothing to hear. It's a .swf, meaning flash, meaning it can be saved and dissected by someone with the right software.
Droidanomix
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Droidanomix »

WVphogger wrote:When a screenshot is taken, and the image put in photoshop, one can make out what appears to be a face in server four's image if contrast levels are played with.
No. What you're seeing is the background geometry showing through the object. They're slightly transluscent.
MasterCujo92
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MasterCujo92 »

ATF Goose wrote:I just noticed that the thumbnail for "snowbound screenshot 2" is blackend out. was it always like that?
I don't think it was now that you mention it, so I scanned it a lil bit for anythin new. I didn't notice any specifics but I saw the rough shapes in the moon/planet in the sky which are probably unimportant, and the usual scratches on the structure. maybe if someone were to take a closer look, that person would notice somethin i didn't.

Also I'm not sure, but has the nebula looking space behind the site the whole time been moving all this time? Either yes or no, if you look at it for a while you start to recognize images in is fluid form, like on the right side it looks like a covenant energy sword is pulsing in and out of the mist, and a ship looking for at one point.

Significance? maybe... probably not
Droidanomix
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Droidanomix »

MasterCujo92 wrote:
ATF Goose wrote:I just noticed that the thumbnail for "snowbound screenshot 2" is blackend out. was it always like that?
I don't think it was now that you mention it, so I scanned it a lil bit for anythin new. I didn't notice any specifics but I saw the rough shapes in the moon/planet in the sky which are probably unimportant, and the usual scratches on the structure. maybe if someone were to take a closer look, that person would notice somethin i didn't.

Also I'm not sure, but has the nebula looking space behind the site the whole time been moving all this time? Either yes or no, if you look at it for a while you start to recognize images in is fluid form, like on the right side it looks like a covenant energy sword is pulsing in and out of the mist, and a ship looking for at one point.

Significance? maybe... probably not
Yeah, I just noticed that the background moves too, but I don't know if it was always like that. I doubt it sense we both just now noticed it. Maybe there is something else out there?
Da Guardianz
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Da Guardianz »

I think the glyphs are DEFINATLY the server shapes!!!!!!
Baratos
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Baratos »

Wait...you didnt notice the moving background before? That the first thing I noticed when I first found the site a month ago.