HALO3.com Has Updated

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterCujo92
Data [Conditional]

Re: HALO3.com Has Updated

Unread post by MasterCujo92 »

Baratos wrote:Wait...you didnt notice the moving background before? That the first thing I noticed when I first found the site a month ago.
Thats weird i didn't see it, but judging how others also just noticed, maybe it really didn't move for myself and some others, and the changing of the site made it so people who did not have the moving flash animation before do now. either way it would be a good idea to keep an eye on it to see of any thing is revealed through it.
Mrguy
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mrguy »

I tried saving the SWF but it won't save. Its just blank, and when I try and open up the file in Flash Pro 8 it won't work.

ALSO look at the bottom of the white servers, each one has a connector, or atleast a part that is similar to the next.
Prae7orian
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Prae7orian »

Droidanomix wrote:
MasterCujo92 wrote:
ATF Goose wrote:I just noticed that the thumbnail for "snowbound screenshot 2" is blackend out. was it always like that?
I don't think it was now that you mention it, so I scanned it a lil bit for anythin new. I didn't notice any specifics but I saw the rough shapes in the moon/planet in the sky which are probably unimportant, and the usual scratches on the structure. maybe if someone were to take a closer look, that person would notice somethin i didn't.

Also I'm not sure, but has the nebula looking space behind the site the whole time been moving all this time? Either yes or no, if you look at it for a while you start to recognize images in is fluid form, like on the right side it looks like a covenant energy sword is pulsing in and out of the mist, and a ship looking for at one point.

Significance? maybe... probably not
Yeah, I just noticed that the background moves too, but I don't know if it was always like that. I doubt it sense we both just now noticed it. Maybe there is something else out there?
I don't believe that's something new...I'm fairly sure the background has been ebbing and pulsing like that since the launch of the site, though my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. In any case, I don't think it holds any particular significance since it seems to be the same animation on a short loop.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

HALO3.com has always moved at the start with that big green blob. Trust me. I've stared at it 328572865732 times to see if it'd do something new. Never has. Doesn't mean it won't, though.