StarImages Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

TheJoseph
Data [Conditional]

Re: StarImages Discussion

Unread post by TheJoseph »

ThereIWasn't: You'll notice I used the glyph to line it up, and I had to change the size of the image to make it fit. Doesn't seem to do anything.

Spartan: There seemed to be one really big one added in the third starimage, but aside from the, they're generally similar in size. The images themselves are all about the same size too.
DesertFox43
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by DesertFox43 »

i dont want to get back handed here. but is there a way to convert your web browser to a negative spectrum wile looking at some of these sites?
TheJoseph
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by TheJoseph »

You mean invert the colors so black is white, purple is yellow, etc? You can take a screenshot with PrintScrn, paste that into Photoshop (or whatever editing program works for you), and use Image>Adjustments>Invert. Tedious, but as good as I know how to do.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

I've made a wiki page with an easier comparison of the starimages and the believed intent of them up to server 4...

my guess is server 5 will have a starimage with at least the final stars to fill in the remaining gaps in the letters. Hopefully there will be more than just that, since we technically have the 'answer' already, so a starimage that just emphasizes the answer even further would be pointless...

And no, since the artifactlocation.com stars are random every single time, adding them to the overlay would be fruitless, and ultimately just messy.
MC_
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MC_ »

thereIwasn't wrote:After all the stars dissapear, certain pixels usually balck continue to blink white in about the same random way that the stars dissapeared.
Is anyone else getting this or is it just my computer?
I think it's just my computer
WhatPfhor
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WhatPfhor »

It's probably nothing, or maybe small errors in TheJoseph's overlapping, but the small circle at the end of the spokes gets slightly closer to the outer ring as one moves counter-clockwise from ~11 o'clock.
Glyph 4.jpg
Glyph 4.jpg (29.29 KiB) Viewed 6822 times