Server 4 Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

yakaman
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 4 Discussion

Unread post by yakaman »

Somewhat off topic here (but what other thread to put this?), but does anyone else think that the planet shown in the Episode 4 video look likes it's undergoing terraforming?

At the beginning, it is crater-riddled and barren, and by the end the craters have disappeared and there appears to be clouds in the atmosphere. Has this been noted before? Is it relevant?
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by the new one »

Perhaps that shows how the flood terraforms planets to suit their needs?
yakaman
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by yakaman »

Or is it showing the Forerunner prep a planet for us? I don't believe they did such a thing, but maybe, especially considering this from Episode 4 audio:
The legends that spring up around unaccountable signs,
The tiniest differences that make the world habitable,
That's how you came to be known;
Thats our connection.
That's why I lead you to the renowned.
Haven't you seen the signs, redeemer?
As for the Flood, I have a feeling they would do the opposite; take a healthy ecosystem and corrupt it, consume it. Take a good planet and make it bad.
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Hmm.. seems equally plausible, but the flood would most likely turn the planet bad for us, but good for them, no?
poundinpolark51
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by poundinpolark51 »

ummmm sorry incredible off topic but wikibruce says that those who opened server four got to use halo 3 epsilion.............if true im jealous as i opened server 3 and got nothing yet but does anyone know if this is true or not?
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by bumontheroad »

poundinpolark51 wrote:ummmm sorry incredible off topic but wikibruce says that those who opened server four got to use halo 3 epsilion.............if true im jealous as i opened server 3 and got nothing yet but does anyone know if this is true or not?
omg, are you kidding? I missed a key on server 4 by seconds!!!
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

bumontheroad wrote:
poundinpolark51 wrote:ummmm sorry incredible off topic but wikibruce says that those who opened server four got to use halo 3 epsilion.............if true im jealous as i opened server 3 and got nothing yet but does anyone know if this is true or not?
omg, are you kidding? I missed a key on server 4 by seconds!!!
How about the people who don't have MSN and just use AOL...but enough about me.

That seemed to be an inhouse test, and really, if the people who got Server 4 DID get that, the forums would have exploded long before now.
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Isn't it server 4 gets Halo 3 Eplison? Server 3 peeps still got no news on what they getting.

I got OMGWTF when I saw what wikibruce said bout server 4, lol.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

I just checked the Halo 3 Bungie forum, and the consesus is that it was an inside test that the people were able to take home and play online with, *not* a server 4 prize. Unless some guy not working for Microsoft or Bungie comes to this thread saying and proving he played it, this is a lie on the Wiki.
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

halo.wikia said the same thing too, still the very words on wikibruce astounds me.