Server 4 Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server 4 Discussion

Unread post by thebruce »

Just to make it clear, someone made the change to the wiki. I rolled it back shortly after no one could confirm it. There has been no report of server 4 reward being Halo 3 Epsilon playing, and the person who made the change hasn't replied. So ignore it. Server 3 and 4 reward contents are still unknown.
VectorScalar
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by VectorScalar »

thebruce wrote:Just to make it clear, someone made the change to the wiki. I rolled it back shortly after no one could confirm it. There has been no report of server 4 reward being Halo 3 Epsilon playing, and the person who made the change hasn't replied. So ignore it. Server 3 and 4 reward contents are still unknown.
Apparently unrelated, but spread by email (which likely accounts for the error).

http://kotaku.com/gaming/and-nothing-bu ... 288565.php
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

Remember the rolling binary under the server 04 video? according to bungie.net forums, this is translation.

Hmm, interesting. I would find it very strange that the Sanghejdi whould call themselfs "Gods", you humans call them "Forerunners". Very Interesting. Seems as if the Prophet of Truth as sprayed more lies on the human race again, for this happened only 143,243 years ago.

I'm trying to Translate your language, seems to be very difficult. Halo installation 11 did not provide future human resources. Nor the Language, but after some attempts I have found that your language is English. Now, translating my language to English may prove to be very difficult.
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by bumontheroad »

lol, i was the one who translated that

actually, i think that stuff was posted by ionspark, who was a fake trying to trick people into thinking he was part of Iris (later bungie.net user The German sent me a message telling me he was the one behind it), so don't be 100% sure about this info. Of course, if you were to get the binary from the video itself, i'd be happy to translate (or you could just google a binary translater)
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

The only thing that stands out is Halo installation 11, there should be 7 or 8 if you count the Ark. Any other research station would have a different designation.
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Oh, didnt no it was a fake... my bad :(
i will try to find the actual binary

Edit: nvm, turns out the binary was just the hidden lines in the log 4 transcript
Last edited by SyrupHorder on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Ok... this may be a random response... but this is waht Jonas Volman told me!

SyrupHorder: Are you adjutant reflex
Jonas Volman: Yes...
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

O snap!

that's a interesting response
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

SyrupHorder wrote:Ok... this may be a random response... but this is waht Jonas Volman told me!

SyrupHorder: Are you adjutant reflex
Jonas Volman: Yes...
I copied and pasted that question, got nothing like that, just denial. Also, you didn't put a question mark it, ALSO that bot was for Server 4, not 5. We should move past it.
Last edited by Omega Hunter 9 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

O snap! nm....