Server 4 Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Server 4 Discussion

Unread post by thebruce »

by the sounds of the bounce path control transmission, the forerunner entity is 'feeding' us information... I like to consider that blatant "LOOK HERE" as part of its purpose, like it's getting annoyed with us or something. read it

Haven't you seen the signs, redeemer?
The small, under-the-surface bridges between all this?
Those connections saved you before,
But this time you are on your own.
We are all on our own.
W.E. 43!!!
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by W.E. 43!!! »

could it mean that there are no more clues and were left with what we have? :?:
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

W.E. 43!!! wrote:could it mean that there are no more clues and were left with what we have? :?:
That was my first thought. Perhaps this last step in Iris will be a bit more difficult than the others? They may actually not give us any hints (which would make things horribly aggravating...). I don't see how no hints would work though. If they have the server five site online just waiting for us to find it, then it shouldn't be too hard to look for IPs. I bet they just mean we get less help than we have been getting.
Kitsuneskie
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Kitsuneskie »

It says it has saved us before. Does that mean that finding the server 5 access will be a combination of puzzles from the last servers, or maybe it refers to the other games
DavFlamerock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DavFlamerock »

Perhaps a chance for my Marathon-goober-ness to rear it's head?

We've been doing better than expected so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back certain elements to confuse us. I'm still trying to figure out how Voleman fits into this...
Mags89 emp
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Mags89 emp »

maybe will have to use the clues from all the old severs like, sota,flood containment control,the machine, hell maybe even i love bees has something new up lol :D just putting those ideas out there
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by theteal1 »

DNA.

*gets in touch with AP Bio students, and possibly teacher*
DavFlamerock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DavFlamerock »

Wohoo! Just finished AP Bio! Me and my APBIO Halo cohorts will figure this out! Then we will create a living thing with this DNA! Then we will be like 'Shit man, we just created the Flood.' and there will be much rejoicing.

Before we all die.

/ot
Falcon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Falcon »

I just finished AP chem so if you need any assistance in the chem department don't hesitate to ask! Oh the joy of Ap classes.
(Sorry if this is slightly OT)
Squirrel
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Squirrel »

anyone think that the numbers on the server video are a timeline progression in an unknown format showing us the original destruction from the firing of the halo array to what we know now? Notice how the planet changes from a desolate "nothingness" and into earth. just a thought.

-squirrel-

PS servers always open when i am at work. that reaks of conspiracy... //ot