[General Discussion] H3 Poem & The Castaway Theory

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Onyx Flame
Data [Conditional]

Re: [General Discussion] H3 Poem & The Castaway Theory

Unread post by Onyx Flame »

I went to amazon a couple minutes ago and when I typed in "The Castaway Theory" in the search box, the first book that popped up was this, The Golden Wing: A Sociological Study of Chinese Familism. I would probably just dismiss it except for the title which says The Golden Wing. Can someone else check this to verify it? I did look for it on Google and it says it's a real book and it's at several libraries but it's late and I'm trying to see if it's a coincidence or not. I thought this topic would be a good place to start because the book is semi-related to Jonas Volman.
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

ya i get that to, but i think its unrelated, seems like a real book
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

It's a real book. I googled it and found a bunch of reviews from different sites, none halo related.
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

More results come up for The Castaway Theory because people messed up The Castaway Theory page by adding tags. Btw, I have suspected the meteor shower tonight played some role in the ARG. To bad I'll be watching it instead of being on my computer! If they are planning Iris around this meteor shower, is it possible the very rare "once in a lifetime" meteor shower on September 1st is connected as well?
bumontheroad
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by bumontheroad »

frankly, the only thing I see happening is that bungie.net isn't loading (may just be me, but I know it's not my connection, since after waiting a couple of minutes for it to load I came here and it popped up instantly)

edit: scratch that, it's loading fine now and nothing seems new